Mo Salah Plans To Break Some Records

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Foolek Records Index du Forum -> Foolek Records -> Amy et Bushy
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mo Salah Plans To Break Some Records Répondre en citant

ส โบ เบ็ ต Mohamed Salah is definitely the man of the season this year, and rightfully so. He’s already three goals away from breaking Sir Roger Hunt’s goal record in a single season, and even on track to potentially break Ian Rush’s record of 47 goals in a single season too. The speedy muppet-like winger is charming the pants off everyone, even amidst the immense pressure he must be feeling with the Golden Boot competition and upcoming Champions League semifinals. He’s going for Rush’s record, though, as his way to help the team.

“It’s also very close, it’s just seven goals,” said Salah recently. “But let’s see! It’s still, I don’t know how many games there is to go, but we have the Premier League and semi-finals of the Champions League to play.

“I will try my best to score again and help the team.

“Scoring 40 goals means a lot. But even in the end I said it... I try to score every game to help the team. To get the points.

“That is the most important thing for us, that we play as a team, we play as 11 players. So each goal for me, or for anyone else is to try to help the team.”

Unlike some strikers, Salah has been adamant that whatever he does is for the team, and also making sure everyone knows every match is 100% a team effort. Sure, there are records to break, but the only way to win a game is to score points as Michael Owen might say, and Mo knows how to do that. Mo is apparently pretty good at scoring goals. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t thinking about some certain competition. ส โบ เบ็ ต

“Of course it is in my mind. Of course I cannot lie – it is in my mind,” Salah added, when asked about the other strikers. “But you know, you can see (on Saturday) with the team everyone tries to pass the ball to me to help me.

“I am also sure that Tottenham’s players try to help Harry Kane, and also Manchester City’s try to help Sergio Aguero. It’s like that, but in the end we play as a team.

“Do I want my team-mates to pass the ball more? Yes, but they pass the ball anyway!

“I am happy to have this feeling, you know. You feel they want to support you and want to help you to score goals. That’s a good feeling.”

Even with a cheeky tweet earlier this week regarding Harry Kane’s claim over a goal in the Tottenham match versus Stoke, Salah is pretty insistent that he’s only thinking about himself. ส โบ เบ็ ต

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 07:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool to initiate talks to sign €60million playmaker Répondre en citant

Liverpool to initiate talks to sign €60million playmaker

เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ Liverpool have been linked with French international and Lyon attacking midfielder Nabil Fekir for quite some time and the latest reports are intriguing. According to L’Equipe (press image provided at the bottom of the post), Liverpool will initiate talks to sign the Les Bleus playmaker after their Champions League final against Real Madrid, which will be played on 26th May (Saturday).

The 24-year-old star had a fantastic season with Lyon and Klopp will be able to largely improve the quality and depth of his attacking department if the German boss can get his signing done. Read: Exclusive – Liverpool prepared to pay €60million for German playmaker Fekir featured in 40 games in all competitions for the Ligue 1 side this season and directly contributed in 30 goals (23 goals and 7 assists). เล่น บอล ออนไลน์

As per L’Equipe, Lyon would only allow the departure of Fekir this summer and would like to hold on to other key players. It is mentioned that they have the economic capacity to reject advances for Memphis Depay. Bilel Ghazhi has not mentioned any price tag in his article covered for L’Equipe but surely, Fekir is not going to leave for cheap. As per renowned French source Le10Sport, the versatile attacker is valued at €60million by Lyon. เล่น บอล ออนไลน์

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mo Salah Plans To Break Some Records

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Foolek Records Index du Forum -> Foolek Records -> Amy et Bushy Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation