Chelsea have edge over Tottenham, says Ray Wilkins

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Foolek Records Index du Forum -> Foolek Records -> Rohff
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea have edge over Tottenham, says Ray Wilkins Répondre en citant

wap sbobet Ray Wilkins believes Chelsea hold the advantage over Tottenham due to Harry Kane's absence, ahead of Sunday's clash.

Chelsea are fifth in the table, five points behind fourth-place Tottenham, ahead of the London derby at Stamford Bridge, live on Super Sunday.

Spurs striker Kane is expected to miss the match with an ankle injury and Wilkins thinks his absence may play a crucial part in the result

"It's a must-win against Tottenham on Sunday, absolute must-win. Tottenham are without Harry Kane, which gives Chelsea the edge," said Wilkins.

"Tottenham are in good form; I think Chelsea playing against Tottenham at Stamford Bridge will have the upper hand."

Former Chelsea midfielder Wilkins believes the Blues should look to dominate the midfield.

"We have got to be on the front foot. We have to make sure Tottenham suffer. Therefore, I would play Kante and Fabregas in midfield," he said. wap sbobet

When asked if Chelsea could still secure a top-four finish if they were held to a draw, Wilkins said: "No, I don't think there is. I think the gap's too big. The only salvation is the semi-final of the FA Cup, of course."

Chelsea will face another stern test in their pursuit of Champions League qualification on May 5, when they face Liverpool in their penultimate game of the season.

Jurgen Klopp's side are third, seven points ahead of Chelsea, and Wilkins believes his former team will also need to beat the Reds in order to secure a top-four spot.

"Chelsea have to win. They have to beat Tottenham, they also have to beat Liverpool and hope that results in the future go their way," he said. wap sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 07:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Gary Neville: How good have Man City been? How do Man Utd cl Répondre en citant

Gary Neville: How good have Man City been? How do Man Utd close the gap?

สมัคร บอล How impressive have Manchester City been this season? How can Manchester United catch them? Is second place a success for United? Gary Neville discussed those questions and more as he assessed the Manchester rivals on the Gary Neville Podcast after the final day of the Premier League season. Here's what Neville had to say about the gap between City and the rest, United's "mentality" problems and more...

City on a "different level"
"In a single season, the stats for Manchester City are incredible, the goals, the points they acquired...they have absolutely blown everyone away, to a point where we haven't had a race to discuss for the last two or three months

"I did say last season that I wondered whether the type of football that Pep Guardiola plays would be able to win a Premier League, but he has absolutely answered that question like you wouldn't believe. It's been Pep Guardiola's football. We did quite a lot of Barcelona games in the Champions League when Pep Guardiola was the coach and it was an outstanding team and he's now got a team playing in exactly the same mould.

Guardiola will want more
"I think the last three or four weeks have been important for Manchester City. I remember they won the league and then three or four days later you questioned if they would be the same, but they were. "There has been a little dip against Huddersfield last Sunday, but generally they have maintained their standard since winning the league and I get the feeling from Pep Guardiola that he's the type of manager, coach and person who is not going to get satisfaction from this single victory in the league. That if he doesn't win it next year he will see it as a failure and he will see his three years as a failure. I think he will see one in three as not good enough. สมัคร บอล

Is second a success?
"The FA Cup final next Saturday against Chelsea will ultimately decide whether this season is seen as progression or not for Manchester United. In the league, which is where everybody wants to be measured, you have to say that second is progression from where Manchester United have been, but it's not a successful season for Manchester United when you don't win the league. That's the measure of the club and has been for 60, 70, 80 years, it has to be the league title you are measured by.

How do United close the gap?
"The question at Manchester United is which players do you keep and which don't you keep. Who are the ones that Jose Mourinho thinks don't have the mentality and who are the ones he feels do have it? "I am confused by that, and Jose Mourinho probably is at times too, because the performance levels are up and down so much. It's not just game to game but half to half. Look at the games against Manchester City and Crystal Palace, you see them at such a low and then such a high. สมัคร บอล

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea have edge over Tottenham, says Ray Wilkins

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Foolek Records Index du Forum -> Foolek Records -> Rohff Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation